Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Ouch...

Came home to a pretty harsh message from the husband full of accusations and a comment that the light at the end of the tunnel for him would be when I am gone. The term "It's because of you" came up several times and .. wow. talk about placing all the blame.

Seems he also feels I manipulated him into befriending me on FB.. so.. i deleted him so he would be more comfortable. Told him that he can friend me back if and when he wants to. I don't want him to feel like I am manipulating him.

I'm also going to stop asking for as much help cause I worry he will think I am manipulating him there too.

I'm in shock and hurting.. and not really in the mood for conversation so.. yeah.


My .0001% of hope that we might be able to work things out has been obliterated, though.
He's really good at hiding how he truly feels.
I'll give him that much. I wish I had those skills/talents.


Christ. Can't one day go by without me crying?




On the bright side, my new Therapist turned out to be very nice

No comments:

Post a Comment